Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We are hiring! Come work with us.
We're looking for an experienced keyholder and service technician to join our team!
Service Technician job requirements
- minimum 2 years of shop technician experience
- customer service experience of at least 1 year in a shop environment
- availability to work weekends
- familiarity with major industry distributors
- willingness to learn about brands carried at our locations to improve customer experience
- tuning wide range of customer bikes efficiently
- knowledge of advanced repairs like brake bleeds and wheel builds
Keyholder job requirements
All responsibilities shared with shop technicians in addition to:
- minimum 3 years of shop technician experience
- customer service experience of at least 2 year in a shop environment
- ability to survey shop needs and place orders accordingly
- assessment and purchasing of used bikes for shop inventory
- managing or facilitating opening and closing procedures
Pay starts at $17/hr depending on experience with benefits like paid time off, weekend bonus, dental insurance, and a retirement plan.
We have Covid-19 protocol in place, wearing a mask outside of eating or drinking is required by employees during work hours. Customers are not allowed in our Fairmount shop and at our Brewerytown location, we let one person in at a time, masks required. All employees are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated.
We are a commuter focused shop with varied levels of personal experience in other riding disciplines. We sell new bikes, used bikes, and lots of commuter gear. We rent comfort, road, hardtail and full suspension mountain bikes, and we offer guided tours of Philly through the Philly Bike Tour Co. In addition to sales, service, and rentals, we also like getting other people into riding bikes. We host shop rides a few times a month.
There is room for growth here, and it's a fun, fast-paced work environment. 5 people out of our current 9 person crew have been here 4+ years.
Please read our about me to gain a better understanding of who we are and the communities we interact with.
Email a resume (.pdf recommended) and a couple sentences about why you think you'd be a good fit to [email protected]